The Bio Base Europe Pilot Plant, located in Ghent, is an open innovation pilot facility with a market focus on building block chemicals, food and feed ingredients, nutraceuticals, flavors, fragrances, enzymes, plant protections agents and many more. With its 75 employees, Bio Base Europe Pilot Plant assists companies by bridging the gap between laboratory research and industrial production, and supports the bio-based economy by development, optimization and scale up of bio-based processes and products.
- You are a student of marketing, social science, communication or similar.
- You are confident, working independently and you are a good communicator.
- You have excellent verbal and written English language skills.
- Gaining awareness about the bio-based economy and the impact to its markets.
- Involvement in a European project BioBase4SME
- Setting up a methodology to evaluate the impact of the project outputs.
- Analysis of evaluation feedback forms from workshops, bio camps and coupons.
- Writing a synthesis report of the findings.
More info :
The BioBase4SME network advises SMEs from across North-West Europe on how to develop new ideas into marketable products. The project intends to help Start-ups and SME to overcome technological and non-technological barriers to bring their innovation to market. The project offers to SMEs: Professional Training and technical Workshops, Innovation Bio camps and Innovation coupons.
We offer a dynamic, international and young working environment. You are based at the Bio Base Europe Pilot Plant, situated in the port of Ghent in Belgium. The position is offered for a timeframe of 2-3 month. The working time per week depends on the student’s availability. The task can be carried out during an internship or as a student assistant.