Stakeholder Relations Manager Apply
Our ideal candidate is a strong networker with “connection skills” who can easily manage to engage and inspire all actors and stakeholders.
Furthermore a suitable candidate:
- Is familiar with the purpose, the impact and the needs of pilot and demo infrastructures and with the bio-economy.
- Has knowledge of or at least affinity with the policy area of ??the network.
- Holds a master's degree, preferably in "biosciences" or another bio-economy-related subject.
- Excels in a coordinating function and knows that the coordination of the associated administrative duties is part of the job.
- Has good organizational, social and communication skills and expresses him/herself fluently in English, other languages ??are a plus.
- Is a team player and enjoys working with others to achieve goals, he/she shares information with others, support others and puts him/herself at the service of the team.
- Responds to sensitivities within the own organization and the network and is ware of the impact of his/her actions for both.
- As Stakeholder Relations Manager (SRM), you are the single point of contact for the Pilots4U Network and Database. As coordinator of the Pilots4U network you maintain the network and database and expand them further.
- The SRM coordinates administrative matters regarding member and network management.
- Coordinate the maintenance and further development of the database and website: Ensure all functionalities work, make proposals to improve and fine-tune the search tools, discuss the technical aspects of the database and website with the responsible partner…
- Further elaborate the benefits package for members so that the network has an even more attractive offer and make the necessary contacts with relevant organizations and partners
- The SRM makes and manages the relationship between his/her employer, the original Pilots4U project partners and the members of the network.
- The SRM ensures that there is sufficient funding to keep the network going and, if necessary, actively searches for funding.
- Together with the Communication Manager, the Stakeholder Relations Manager takes care of the communication (website, social media, PR material ...), the PR activities and the organization of the annual network event. He/she also attends relevant conferences and meetings.
- The Stakeholder Relations Manager maintains good contacts with relevant funding instruments at European level, and stays up-to-date with bio-economy initiatives such as the Vanguard initiative, the Circular Bio-economy Fund, Horizon Europe, Component 5… in short, he/she keeps an eye on what is going on at European level regarding possible financing instruments for the bio-economy in general and pilot and demo facilities in particular.
- The SRM plays an active role in communicating the need for and the needs of pilot and demo facilities and helps to keep these topics on the political agenda.
From June 2017 to August 2019, the Bio Base Europe Pilot Plant (BBEPP) coordinated the Pilots4U project (CSA, BBI-JU). The Pilots4U project partners developed a database of available open access pilot and demo infrastructure for the bio-economy in Europe. Currently, about 100 organizations are already part of this growing network, more info on www.biopilots4U.eu. BBEPP is looking for a Stakeholder Relations Manager (SRM) who can continue to coordinate and expand this network and at the same time keep an eye on what is ongoing, at European level, regarding possible financing instruments for the bio-economy in general and pilot- and demo facilities in particular.
You will be employed by the Bio Base Europe Pilot Plant. The Bio Base Europe Pilot Plant was established in 2008 and currently has around 90 employees. It is a unique, open innovation pilot and demonstration facility for process development, scale-up and (test) production of bio-based products and processes. We combine a large and flexible range of modular unit operations with a team of highly qualified and experienced bio-process engineers and technicians to translate bio-based laboratory scale processes into cost-effective industrial processes. These innovative processes contribute to a sustainable bio-economy and help to respond to the major climate challenges.
To date, Bio Base Europe Pilot Plant has carried out more than 300 bilateral projects for more than 150 companies from all over the world. It is/was also a partner in more than 40 publicly funded projects.
More information: www.bbeu.org/pilotplant
We offer a dynamic, international and vibrant working environment with excellent network possibilities and future prospects.
Furthermore, you will receive an attractive salary package (incl. meal vouchers, group insurance, flextime, lease bikes… and much more).
You are based at the Bio Base Europe Pilot Plant, situated in the port of Ghent in Belgium.
A suitable candidate can start immediately.
Please, send your applications online via https://jobs.bbeu.org/.
For more information, please contact the Pilots4U Network Coordinator Mrs. Katrien Molders: Katrien.Molders@bbeu.org; +32 486 95 11 09.
Deadline for application: December 6th, 2019.